Review of Brian Glyn Williams's "Counter Jihad: The American Military Experience in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria"
by Ralph Seliger
An unsparing depiction of the so-called Neo-Conservatives, a clique of intellectuals and ideologues from whose ranks key staffers were appointed to the Bush administration’s Pentagon and the office of Vice President Cheney.
SOURCE: Fox News
Brian Glyn Williams of UMass Dartmouth says Boston bombing suspect sought help ‘rediscovering’ Chechen roots
The Boston bombing suspect who is the subject of a massive manhunt reached out to a Massachusetts professor two years ago for help on research "rediscovering his Chechen origins," the professor told FoxNews.com Friday. Professor Brian Glyn Williams, who teaches the only course in the U.S. on the Chechen wars, said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev emailed him in the spring of 2011, asking questions on Chechen history for a research project he was doing at the Cambridge Rindge and Latin School. Williams said that based on conversations with a friend who taught Tsarnaev -- and who recommended he reach out to Williams -- he learned that Tsarnaev was "studying his past."...
- Hank Aaron's Lasting Impact is Measured in More than Home Runs
- Hank Aaron's 715th, Called by Vin Scully
- Washington Must Treat White Supremacist Terrorism as a Transnational Threat
- Charlottesville Inspired Biden to Run. Now It Has a Message for Him
- Biden Revokes Trump Report Promoting "Patriotic Education"
- How Tuskegee Airmen Fought Military Segregation With Nonviolent Action
- What the History of the Ku Klux Klan Can Teach Us about the Capitol Riot
- Reconstruction Era Expert On Why Politicians Use Terms Unity And Healing
- The COVID-19 Vaccination Drive May be Slow—But it’s Already Faster than Any in History
- Operation Desert Shirt